Super 10 is part of the features available on our Platform, we offer Users the opportunity to participate in free contests for betrelate Coins(each a “Competition”). Before you enter any Competition on our Platform, you must carefully read these Game Rules (as well as the end user agreement [ https://betrelate.com/legal#terms-and-conditions]) because they apply to each competition that you enter through our Platform. By entering a Competition, you accept and agree to abide by these Game Rules and all other terms and conditions referred to in the Terms and Conditions.
Any defined terms that we use in these Game Rules will have the meaning given to them in the End User Licence Agreement or in the section of these Games Rules where it is defined (you can find these meanings by looking at the sentence where the defined term is included in brackets, bold font and speech marks).
We may make changes to the Game Rules from time to time. We will always try to give you advance notice of any upcoming changes to these Game Rules by posting the new version on the Platform at least ten days before the changes take effect.
However, this might not always be possible, for instance, if the changes are required to comply with a change in law or regulations or response to a complaint or claim from a third party.
The updated Game Rules will take effect from the date specified in them and will be binding on you from the first time you use the Platform after that date.
The new rules will apply to participate in but will not apply to any live Competition you have already entered. You are responsible for checking the Terms and Conditions regularly to take notice of any changes we make, and you agree to do so. If you do not agree with any changes or additions we make, do not continue using the Platform**.**
- There will be Ten fixtures comprising a round ("round").
- To participate in a round, you must submit your predictions 30 minutes before the start of The first game in each round.
- Each round in the Super 10 closes 30 mins before the kick-off time of the first fixture of each round. The fixtures and kick-off times list for each round can be viewed at the betrelate Website (https://betrelate.com). Once the competition has closed, entrants cannot change their predictions.
- When two (2) or more people get the same number of points, the person who has correctly predicted (or was closest to) the actual time of the first goal will be placed highest. For clarity, the timings of goals will be recorded as follows: 0-59 seconds = 1st minute, 1m00s – 1m59s = 2nd minute, 2m00s – 2m59s = 3rd minute and so on. If your prediction is the 8th minute, you will look for a goal between 7m00 – 7m59s.
- if any fixture within a Super 10 round is postponed, abandoned or not completed; (where less than 90-minutes is played), the fixture will be considered void. And there will be no jackpot that round.
Competition Start Time
- Betrelate will specify the start date of the Competition round in the Competition details. Users must submit predictions before the start of the first game in each round.
- You will receive two points for each correct 1x2 predicted in a Super 10 fixture after 90 minutes of play, plus any official injury time. For the avoidance of doubt, this does not include any extra time or penalty shootouts that may apply in certain fixtures or cup competitions. For example, if you predict home to win and the match ends with 1, you will get two points. Likewise, if you predict a draw and the match ends after 90 minutes, but one team then wins after extra time and a penalty shootout, the result of the extra time and penalty shootout will not apply, and you will get two points for your draw prediction.
- You will receive zero points for each Super 10 fixture where you do not predict the match result. For example, if you predict home to win, but the match ends in a draw, you will not get any points because you failed to predict the match result.
- The maximum number of points per Super 10 fixture is two.
- The maximum number of points you can get in a round of Super 10 fixtures is 20.
- The accuracy of the Tiebreaker question will sometimes determine Whilst leaderboard positions; players will not be awarded any points for the accuracy of the answer.
- We may obtain the get feed and other information required for the computation and tabulation of points from the third-party service provider(s) and/or the official website of the relevant soccer league/federation. In the rare event that any error in the computation or tabulation of points, selection of winners or the abandonment of a Competition as a result of inaccuracies in or incompleteness of the feed provided by the third party service provider and/or official website of the match organiser comes to our attention, we shall use all reasonable endeavours to rectify such error before we distribute any prizes.
- You understand that we rely on the accuracy and completeness of such third-party get/statistic feeds and do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy thereof and, in any event, shall take no responsibility for inaccuracies in computation and tabulation of points or the selection of winners as a result of any inaccurate or incomplete gets/statistics received from such third party service provider. You agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint against us in this respect.
To View your points
- After each round you will be able to see your position on the leaderboard which can be accessed via the betrelate app or on betrelate.com. From here you can tab between the leaderboard for the previous round(s) and the leaderboard for the season-to-date.
- To see a breakdown of your predictions for each round, simply go to the game page and select the ‘round’ title, from here you will see a menu of all previous rounds in the season and a summary of your performance in each.
Winner and prize
- Here is a jackpot of 5,000 Coins which can be won in every round unless otherwise specified (the “Jackpot”). Subject to any pre-notified “guaranteed Jackpot round” competition, this prize is awarded to the player who correctly predicts the outcome in all ten Super 10 fixtures in a relevant round. If there are two or more players who have correctly predicted the score of all six Super 10 fixtures, the Jackpot prize will be won by the player whose Tiebreaker prediction is closest to the actual time of the first goal. If two or more players correctly predicted the score of all six Super 10 fixtures and their Tiebreaker predictions are equally close to the actual time of the first goal, the prize will be split equally amongst those players.
- From time to time we may offer specific guaranteed Jackpot rounds (or other additional prizes or specials) in accordance with terms which will be notified to players in advance. In the event of a guaranteed Jackpot round, the Jackpot is guaranteed to be won by the player that has the most points within that specific round. If there are 2 or more players with the same points total, the guaranteed Jackpot prize will be won by the player whose Tiebreaker prediction is closest to the actual minute of the first goal. If two or more players have the same highest points total and their Tiebreaker predictions are equally close to the actual minute of the first goal, the Jackpot prize will be split equally amongst those players. Where there is a guaranteed Jackpot round there will be no additional Weekly Guaranteed Prize payable.
- Betrelate will not offer prizes to players who (i) are based in countries from which Super 10 does not accept entries; or (ii) have had an account suspended or closed by betrelate for any reason.
- There is no cash alternative for any non-cash prizes; unless agreed otherwise in writing, the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Betrelate reserves the right to split the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Beterelate will not be liable for prizes that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
- Additional prizes and specials may be introduced during the Promotion at the discretion of betrelate and its promoters. These will be in addition to the prizes outlined above. If additional prizes are introduced, Betrelate will publish and notify players of any additional terms and conditions as may be applicable.
- Prizes will only be awarded if a Competition is run. We reserve the right to cancel Competition at any time.
- You will not be eligible to win a prize, and we may disqualify you from the Contest if (a) we reasonably believe you have entered on behalf of any other User (b) you do not meet, or you cease to meet, the eligibility criteria specified in the Terms and Conditions or (c) you have breached any of the Terms and Conditions.
- Betrelate may publish a list of winners on the Platform, and you acknowledge and agree that we may use your name and any likeness/photograph you have uploaded to your Account on the Platform for this purpose. If wish to object to our use of your name and likeness/photograph, please contact betrelate.com Team.
- In case of a discrepancy between this document and the betrelate End User Licence Agreement, the provisions of this Games Rules document will prevail.
Start making more money for free! Refer your friends, and the more you refer, the more you earn. Always stay on top of your account with our real-time reporting tools and monitor the status of your referrals to maximise your earnings:
- Get your unique referral link as at when required.
- You can see your earning details.
- Check referral history.
- Access to statistics at all times.
How to get started?
- Go to your profile
- Copy your referral link and share it with your friends.
- Earn 20 Betrelate coins when your friend use your referral link to sign up
What do your referrals have to do?
All your referrals have to do is use your referral link to register with us.
Benefits for you
- Unlimited referral earnings.
- Live tracking of your earnings.
- Attract friends with our gaming community and services.
- Withdrawing your earnings with ease 24/7.
Benefits to your Referees
- Enjoy the conversation and service on our social networking platform.
- For every person you refer you earn 20 Betrelate Coins and the person earns 10 Betrelate Coins
- Take benefit of our fully integrated live scores, super ten and lottery result Feature.
- Use their referral link and start to earn referral commissions.
Our live scores feature Provides real-time information about sports results from various disciplines. We also provide additional information, such as a player list, card details, and substitution, and you can use our messaging system to discuss current events.
You can read all the Terms and condition for live scores here
Check the latest west African lottery results on betrelate and ensure you never miss out on any winnings. Whether you're looking for the winning numbers from the continental lottery games, such as Ghana national or the results from a country-specific game like Nigeria's Premier Lotto, you'll find what you need right here. You can also see the winning and machine numbers.
Use the quick search on the lottery page to (search) for a result by name to jump to the results from a specific lottery, Or use the (menu icon) to filter results by games and days.
Remember to see these results as they are drawn. When signing up, you will need to select the "lottery" as part of your interests; you can adjust your interest in your setting area. This feature is available on the betrelate android app and web app.
Betrelate Groups are places to communicate about shared interests with certain people. You can create a group for anything — Sport news, a group to share tips on sports betting or Lottery.
How do I create a betrelate group?
- From your Feed, click the Group icon in the bottom tab.
- Click Create a new group.
- Enter your group name.
- Select the privacy option. There are two types of privacy options (Private and public).
- Add group Profile Image.
- Add cover Photo (optional).
- Add your group description.
- Click Create.
How many privacy settings do the groups on betrelate have?
There are 2 privacy settings for Betrelate groups:
- Public: anyone on or off betrelate can see who' in the group and what they post.
- Private: only members can see who' in the group and what they post.
How many admins can a group get?
Currently, a group can only have one administrator; in future, we will look at adding the option of a group owner assigning admin roles to other users
How do I join a group?
- From your Feed, click Groups at the bottom of the app; you will see a list of suggested groups; click on the image or name to join any of them.
- Or, In the search bar at the top of the feed, enter the name of the group you're looking for.
- Select the group, then click + Join Group below the cover photo.
- Click Join Group.
Depending on the group's settings, Private groups that you're not a member of won't appear in search results. When you join a group, members will see you're a member. Non-members may also see that you're a member, depending on the group's privacy settings.
We have two types of feeds on BetRelate they are the "Following"feeds and "For You"
1. The "Following" Feed
The following Feed works chronologically, meaning we show you a feed of content from ONLY the accounts you've marked followed and the interest you selected while signing up on the app, which can change from your settings area in your profile. Occasionally we can show you relevant feeds from a popular account that we believe you might be interested in. The following Feed will feature the latest published content from all accounts you follow on betrelate. Content from these accounts will show up in chronological order, from most to least recent, based on algorithm indicators like engagement.
2. The "Interest's" feed
Interest Feed is shown to everyone on the app regardless of the people they follow or the interest they pick. Users dont see these feeds unless they click on one of these interest feeds to see the content.
What type of posts are you likely to see on Feed?
Posts you see in Feed are meant to keep you connected to the people, games and content you want to see. The people you follow and the interest you select will influence how posts will rank in Feed on betrelate. The number of comments, likes and reactions a post receives and what kind of post it is can also make it more likely to appear higher in your Feed. If you feel you're missing posts you'd like to see or seeing posts in your Feed that you don't want to see, you can adjust your interest in settings.
Why can you see a post you have already seen before?
Sometimes a post you've already seen will move to the top of Feed because many of the people you followed have liked or commented on it. This helps you see popular posts and conversations with which the account you followed interacts most. If you feel you're missing posts you'd like to see or seeing posts in your Feed that you don't want to see, you can adjust your settings.
What can cause my betrelate feed to be blank?
Your betrelate feed will always show updates from accounts and groups you are part of; if you cannot see a post on your feed, please close the app and open it again.
To send a direct message on betrelate:
- From your feed, click on the message icon on the platform.
- Click to start a new message.
- Start typing the contact' name into the To field. Names and usernames of friends will appear.
- Select the person or people you want to message.
- Type your Message, then press "send" to send a message.
You can also click Message at the top of someone' profile to message them.
How message works on Betrelate
- When you send a message to someone you follow on betrelate, it gets delivered to their betrelate messages inbox, either using the betrelate app or website.
- Once the person has viewed your Message, it will be marked as seen.
- When the person you are chatting with is typing, we will let you know they are composing a message.
- You can send text and attach images to your Message.
- You can delete a chat from your list of conversations.
- You can not retrieve a deleted chat.
Here are the steps to take when you want to search
- Click at the top right of the feed on betrelate; if you are on the desktop, you will see it at the top left of the platform.
- Enter what you're looking for and choose from the results.
- You search for people, posts or groups
To filter your search results
- Click in the top left of any page on betrelate, then type something into the search bar or select a search prediction.
- Click a filter in the left column (e.g. Accounts, groups or Posts) to narrow your search
Specific rules and regulations for the Application ("Rules") are provided for separately by Betrelate and form an integral part of these Virtual Currency Terms. The Rules can be found at <https://betrelate.com/legal> ("Site"). In the event that any terms of Virtual Currency Terms conflict with any provisions of the Rules, the provisions of the Rules shall prevail.
Please note that Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods have no cash value and are not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from Betrelate.
However, If you are using the App pro version, you are eligible for a reward when you perform some actions in the app, e.g. refer a friend or win the super 10 sports competition. In this case, your coins are redeemable and can be redeemed in a monetary value
These Virtual Currency Terms apply only to Virtual Currency sold or provided by Betrelate in the Application.
2. Purchase Of Virtual Currency
Betrelate reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders for Virtual Coins or cancel a request for virtual currency request at any time at Betrelate's sole discretion. Betrelate may apply limits to the quantity of Virtual Currency you purchase, redeem or have in your account at any time. Betrelate may also cancel Virtual Currency if it determines, at its sole discretion, that you received them in error, through fraud or deception, or in any manner not authorized by these Virtual Currency Terms.
3. Promotional Virtual Currency
Betrelate may issue promotional Virtual Currency using methods designated by Betrelate, such as through promotional activities or other means that do not require payment ("Promotional Virtual Currency"). Activities eligible to receive Promotional Virtual Currency, quantity of Promotional Virtual Currency issued, terms and conditions for the issuance of Promotional Virtual Currency, as well as other terms and conditions, will be determined by Betrelate.
4. Purchased Virtual Currency
The purchase price for Virtual Currency or the purchase unit of Virtual Currency may change periodically without notice. You will be charged the price displayed on the final purchase confirmation screen in the Application ("Price"). Virtual currency purchased for the real currency may be referred to herein as “Purchased Virtual Currency”.
5. Purchased Virtual Currency
By purchasing Virtual Currency from Betrelate through the Application, you authorize Betrelate or Betrelate's designated payment processors to charge your specified payment method for the full purchase amount. When you provide your payment information, including your payment card number, you authorize Betrelate or Betrelate's designated payment processor to store this and any other related information. All sales are final unless Betrelate informs you otherwise in writing. You will purchase Virtual Currency using the settlement method provided by Platformers. Platformers are responsible for carrying out settlements, and you must comply with rules, terms of sale and other contractual terms and conditions prescribed by Platformers. Betrelate will not bear any liability whatsoever concerning your use of the settlement method provided by Platformers for purchasing Virtual Currency, and any objections or complaints concerning the settlement method must be settled by making a claim directly to Platformers. Platformers will be solely responsible for sending a receipt upon conclusion of settlement for the Virtual Currency, and you will be deemed to have agreed to accept said receipt in lieu of being sent a receipt by Betrelate. The purchase of Virtual Currency will become final when you click the purchase button on the final purchase confirmation screen. However, the issuance of Virtual Currency may be delayed due to circumstances affecting systems related to the settlement method provided by Platformers.
You are responsible for all applicable sales or use taxes, duties or other governmental taxes or fees payable in connection with your purchase, withdrawal and use of Virtual Currency and your licensing of Virtual Goods. If you do not pay the required taxes and fees, you will be responsible for payments of taxes, fees and other penalties that are later determined to be due. Betrelate reserves the right to collect applicable taxes or other fees from you at any time.
You may redeem or use Virtual Currency only by the method and within the scope prescribed by Betrelate. Virtual Goods you may license by redeeming Virtual Currency, the quantity of Virtual Currency necessary for the license of each Virtual Good and other terms and conditions for using Virtual Currency will be decided on a case-by-case basis for each Virtual Good and will be displayed in the Application designated separately by Betrelate. When you earn Virtual Currency, and if applicable, Betrelate will provide a separate wallet different from the wallet for purchased virtual currency. Betrelate may, at its sole discretion, place limitations on your redemption of Virtual Currency, such as a limit on the quantity of Virtual Currency you may redeem within a given period, except as may be prohibited by applicable law.
8. License Of Virtual Currency And Virtual Goods
Notwithstanding any use of the terms "purchase", "buy", "sell", "order," or the like, Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods you obtain using Virtual Currency are licensed, not sold, and you do not obtain title to or any ownership interest in any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods. Betrelate retains all rights to the Virtual Goods contained in the Application. Your use of the Virtual Goods will be subject to, and you agree to, Betrelate Terms. All use of the Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods is for personal, non-commercial use only. Betrelate owns all rights, title and interest in and to the Virtual Currency and Betrelate owns all rights, title and interest in the Virtual Goods. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Virtual Currency Terms and other applicable terms, you will have a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable and non-assignable license to use Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods in accordance with the terms and conditions of Betrelate Terms. You understand that if you violate Betrelate Terms, you may not be able to use Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods. The existence of a particular Virtual Good available for licensing with Virtual Currency is not a commitment by Betrelate to maintain or continue to make the particular Virtual Goods available in the future. Betrelate may revise, discontinue or modify Virtual Goods at any time without notifying you. The length of time you may have access to Virtual Goods will be determined by Betrelate at our sole discretion. You agree that Betrelate has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate Virtual Goods as it sees fit at its sole discretion in any general or specific case.
9. Expiration Of Virtual Currency
Except as otherwise designated in writing by Betrelate, Virtual Currency does not expire.
10. Non Refundability Of Transfer
Except as required by law or as Betrelate may otherwise determine at its sole discretion, Virtual Currency is non-refundable and may not be sold, transferred, assigned, redeemed or exchanged for cash. In addition, you may not pledge or establish a security interest in Virtual Currency or jointly possess Virtual Currency with another person or third party.
11. Suspension Or Termination
If you breach these Virtual Currency Terms or any other applicable terms, or if Betrelate suspects, at Betrelate's sole discretion, fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activity associated with your account, Betrelate may immediately (a) suspend or limit your access to the Virtual Currency in your account and may also suspend your access to the Application, or (b) terminate your account. In addition, we reserve the right to discontinue or modify the Application or the Virtual Currency program at any time at our sole discretion, without any further liability to you. If Betrelate suspends or terminates your account for any reason, you must discontinue any use of the Application, and the right to purchase or use Virtual Currency shall also be suspended or terminated. Notwithstanding any other provision in Betrelate Terms or other applicable terms to the contrary, Betrelate reserves the right to reduce, liquidate, suspend, deactivate, remove access to and/or terminate any Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods if Betrelate suspects, at its sole discretion, that (a) you have used any Virtual Currency and/or any Virtual Goods(s) in violation of Betrelate Terms, Virtual Currency Terms and/or any other applicable terms and/or (b) you have otherwise used Virtual Currency and/or any Virtual Goods(s) to conduct any fraudulent or illegal activity.
12. Termination By You
If you delete the Application from your device, your unused Virtual Currency may no longer be usable. You may fail to transfer, assign, give away or request a refund for your unused Virtual Currency.
Betrelate does not warrant that any product, service or description, photograph, pricing or other information is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. In the event of an error, whether in pricing, description, order confirmation, order processing, wallet balance delivery or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error accordingly if necessary (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order.
THE VIRTUAL CURRENCY, THE VIRTUAL GOODS AND THE APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED BY Betrelate ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND Betrelate DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE VIRTUAL CURRENCY, THE VIRTUAL GOODS OR THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Betrelate IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PRICING OR PURCHASE OR USE OF VIRTUAL CURRENCY. WHILE Betrelate ATTEMPTS TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE APPLICATION SAFE, Betrelate CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE APPLICATION, THE VIRTUAL CURRENCY OR THE VIRTUAL GOODS ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES FROM ANY DOWNLOAD. Betrelate RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, SUSPEND OR DISCONTINUE THE APPLICATION, THE VIRTUAL CURRENCY, OR THE VIRTUAL GOODS OFFERED THROUGH THE APPLICATION, OR ANY FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE AND WITHOUT LIABILITY TO YOU.
15. Limitation Of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL Betrelate ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE VIRTUAL CURRENCY, THE VIRTUAL GOODS OR THE APPLICATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF Betrelate AND/OR ANY Betrelate ENTITIES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE VIRTUAL CURRENCY, THE VIRTUAL GOODS OR THE APPLICATION EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAY, IF ANY, TO Betrelate FOR SUCH ITEMS.
16. Waiver Of Claims
You agree that you will never assert and/or bring any cause of action, claim and/or suit against any Betrelate Entities arising out of and/or related to (a) any claim that you own any Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods, (b) any claim for the "value" of any Virtual Currency or any Virtual Goods, (c) any claim for loss of any "value" of any Virtual Currency or any Virtual Goods arising out of and/or related to any acts or omissions of any of the Betrelate Entities that is/are permitted under Betrelate Terms or any other applicable terms, and/or (d) any claim that the "value" of any Virtual Currency or any Virtual Goods has decreased as a result of any modification that any of Betrelate Entities made to any application. This Section shall apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
These Betrelate Terms have been prepared in, and will be construed in, the English language. Translated versions have been prepared for the convenience of users whose mother language is the relevant translation language; if there is any discrepancy in the meaning or interpretation between the English version and any translated version of these Betrelate Terms, the meaning and interpretation of these Betrelate Terms prepared in English shall prevail.
How does the player of the month work?
The player of the month feature on Betrelate is a recognition program that awards the most active and valuable members of the platform. It is an opportunity for users to showcase their engagement and contribution to the Betrelate community. This document outlines the rules and guidelines for the player of the month program on the Betrelate platform.
How does it work?
At the end of each month, the team at Betrelate selects the top 5 active members based on their engagement and contribution to the app. A poll is then created to enable all signed up users of Betrelate to vote for their choice of the player of the month. Each user can vote only once, and the user with the highest number of votes at the end of the voting period wins the player of the month title and reward.
Who can vote?
All signed up users of Betrelate can vote for their choice of the player of themonth. Users can only vote once, and the poll closes at the end of the votingperiod.
The user with the highest number of votes at the end of the voting periodwins the player of the month title.
What are the benefits of winning the player of the month title?
The winner of the player of the month title will receive a player of the month badge, which will be displayed on their profile for the entire month. The winner will also receive a Monetary reward, which will be transferred to their account at the end of the month.
Betrelate player of the month feature is a recognition initiative that aims to acknowledge and reward the app's most valuable and engaged members. This program provides a platform for users to display their commitment and contribution to the Betrelate community. By adhering to the rules and guidelines specified in this document, users can take part in the program andpotentially attain the player of the month accolade and the accompanying perks
Terms and conditions
- All other Betrelate reward terms and conditions apply to the Player of the month Promotion.
- Winners will be notified within 48 hours after the Poll Period.
- The prize will be paid into the winning participants account within 48hours of betrelate successfully verifying (with evidence satisfactory to betrelate) the winner's age, identity, residence and other requested verification and security information.
- If the winning participants cannot be contacted within a reasonable period, fail to upgrade their account or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the betrelate reasonable control, then the prize will be revoked.
- Participants who have been excluded from previous promotions run by Betrelate will not be permitted to participate in this Player of the month Promotion and any submissions shall be deemed void.
- The customer cannot request any alternative to the Reward and unless agreed otherwise in writing by betrelate the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Betrelate reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary to do so for reasons beyond its control.
- Betrelate reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time if reasonably necessary to do so.
Badges and Points
This comprehensive guide will provide you with all the information you need to understand and engage with the badges and points system on our website. Let's get started!
The badges and points system on Betrelate is designed to create a sense of achievement, loyalty, and engagement among our users. By participating in various activities and accumulating points, you can unlock badges, climb through different levels, and earn rewards. These features are aimed at enhancing your overall experience on our platform
Badges are virtual achievements that signify your accomplishments and progress on Betrelate.They serve as a visual representation of your engagement and achievements. By earning badges,you can showcase your dedication and expertise. The badges are shown on your profile and otheruses get to see your badges. Here are some of the badges you can earn:
- Rookie: Earn this badge by reaching a certain number of points.
- Beginner: Unlock this badge by actively exploring and engaging with different featuresof the website.
- Lucky Streak: Obtain this badge by participating in social activities such as commenting and sharing posts.
- Intermediate: Earn this badge by consistently providing valuable content and receiving positive feedback.
- Expert:Achieve this badge by actively leading and contributing to groups and discussions.
- Visionary: Unlock this badge by being highly active and frequently using various features of the website.
- Ironman: Obtain this badge by excelling in games and competitions offered on Betrelate.
Please note that these are just a few examples of badges available on our platform. As you continue your journey on Betrelate, you may discover and unlock additional badges.
Points and Levels
Points are earned by participating in different activities and interactions. They represent your involvement and contributions to the platform. As you accumulate points, you will progress through different levels, each indicating your increasing expertise and engagement. Here are some ways you can earn points:
Activity-based Points: Earn points by completing various activities such as creating posts, commenting, playing games, and sharing content.
Referral Points: Get rewarded with points when you refer new users to Betrelate.
Achievement Points: Earn points by reaching specific milestones, such as completing your profile, verifying your email, or participating in promotions.
Climbing through levels not only showcases your dedication but also unlocks additional privileges, rewards, and recognition within the Betrelate community.
Congratulations! You are now familiar with the badges, points, and levels system on Betrelate.By earning badges, accumulating points, and climbing through different levels, you can enhanceyour experience, engage with the community, and enjoy exciting rewards. So, start exploring,participating, and earning points today!If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to oursupport team. Happy badge hunting, level climbing, and point earning on Betrelate
- Sports Coverage Our service currently only supports soccer events. Other sports may be supported depending on the pair of bookies i.e where you are converting from or converting to.
- Events & Options Coverage The events and options being converted must be present and available on both home and destination bookies.
- Blocked/Restricted Events The events must not be locked at either home or destination bookie.
- Live/In-Play Coverage Only pre-match events are currently supported. Live events may be supported depending on the pair of bookies.
- High Number of Events in Booking Code The time and resources required to process a conversion increases with the number of events in the booking code. Please be patient and make another request.
- Others Other factors that may cause a conversion to fail include poor network connectivity, lack of subscriptions, bugs, or system glitches. Note: Our system will remove any line (event) that it is not able to convert and process the rest.